Maasbree, Limburg, the Netherlands
- 5-star family campsite in Limburg
- Unique location in beautiful nature
- Subtropical indoor swimming pool with family slide and paddling pool
- Recreational lake with sandy beach and large slide
- Small indoor playground Mini Ballorig
Very suitable for children
younger than 7 years old.
Very suitable for children
between 8 and 14 years old
Suitable for children
14 years and up
Enjoy the 5-star Campsite BreeBronne
No two days are the same at holiday park BreeBronne. Playing, swimming, cycling, walking, and, above all, enjoy a wonderful camping holiday in the Netherlands together with your friends and family.
Campsite BreeBronne is a 5-star top campsite with numerous facilities for families, friends, and couples. There is a subtropical indoor swimming pool with separate toddlers' pool, whirlpool, and fun family slide. Or take a cooling dip in the recreational lake - the refreshing, clear water is pumped directly on the spot. On the beach there is plenty of space to romp with friends or build sandcastles in the sand. There is also a meter-long slide for an exhilarating ride. End your day at the beach with a nice drink at the Beachbar!
There is a playground near the beach. If the weather changes there is no problem: in the center building, children can enjoy playing in the indoor playground Mini Ballorig. A special play area has also been set up for the youth. The entertainment team organizes fun activities for different age groups, such as crafts, water games, football, live Stratego, and disco evenings.
Are you a fan of Italian cuisine? In the Mamma Italia restaurant the most delicious Italian dishes are served and, for dessert, a real Italian scoop of ice cream from the ice cream parlor cannot be missed. Buon appetito! In the Food Plaza you can order food from real food trucks. From fries, tasty burgers, soup, to nachos, there is something for everyone. The food trucks provide a fun festival atmosphere!
Mountain biking through the woods or cycling along the banks of the Maas. There are many beautiful cycling routes through the gorgeous surroundings of North Limburg. You can rent bicycles at Campsite Breebronne as well as go-karts for children. Due to its unique location in a beautiful, wooded landscape and on a recreational lake, you will find everything you need to enjoy a successful family holiday here!
Facilities in low season:
- In low season, the restaurant Mamma Italia, the beach bar and the ice cream parlor are closed. In the low season, the Bistro and the Versmarkt are only open on weekends.
- Low season period is: April 2 to July 9 (with the exception of May holidays, Ascension Day and Whitsun) and September 5 to 20.
- Foodplaza is open daily from July 9 to September 5
- Children sanitary facilities
- Heated sanitary facilities
- Restaurant (lots of choice)
- Snack bar
- Fresh baked bread available at campsite
- Electric barbecue allowed
- Gas barbecue allowed
- Pet allowed
- Wi-Fi coverage 80-100%
- Beach volleyball
- Some playground equipment
- Indoor playground
- Jeu de boules court
- Bouncy house
- Table tennis place
- Pup tent allowed
- Indoor pool (heated)
- Sunbathing area
- Children's pool
- Swimming in lake
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Biking tours at campsite
- Recreation space
- Located at lake/recreation pool
- Located in woods
- Sand beach
What can you see and do near Campsite BreeBronne?
- Visit the Castle Gardens Arcen
- A day full of fun at Toverland theme park or Mattel Play! Sevenum
- Go shopping in Venlo or Designer Outlet Roermond
- Discover beautiful cycling routes
- Swing between the trees in the Fun Forest Venlo climbing forest
There are many opportunities for fun activities near Campsite Breebronne. Discover the beautiful, wooded area by bicycle. Want a little more action? Swing between the trees in the Fun Forest Venlo climbing forest or spend a day with your family at Toverland amusement park. In the picturesque village of Arcen within the beautiful De Maasduinen National Park of North Limburg, you will find the Kasteeltuinen Arcen (Castle Gardens Arcen), one of the most diverse flower and plant parks in Europe. You can also visit the exhibition in the Limburg Museum in Venlo.