Panningen, Limburg, the Netherlands
- Heated indoor pool with paddling pool
- Enjoy the outdoor pool with fun slide
- Indoor playground with exciting climbing and clambering equipment
- Cozy and attractive restaurants
- Child-friendly top campsite in Limburg
Very suitable for children
younger than 7 years old.
Very suitable for children
between 8 and 14 years old
Suitable for children
14 years and up
Cosy family campsite in Limburg
At Campsite Beringerzand in Panningen, you will find all the facilities for an unforgettable camping holiday. The amenities include an indoor and outdoor pool, playground with trampolines, sports fields, and a bicycle cross track. And as a highlight there is a cool indoor playground, where children can enjoy climbing and clambering!
Campsite Beringerzand is located in beautiful Limburg in the area of Peel en Maas. Here you can make endless cycling and walking tours or visit a charming city such as Venlo, Roermond, or Maastricht.
Campsite Beringerzand is a child-friendly and very hospitable campsite. Enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool and in sunny weather you can splash in the outdoor pool with two super-fast slides. Play a game of miniature golf in the beautifully landscaped garden or take part in a volleyball or basketball game.
There is a pond with an adventure raft that children can pull themselves across with a rope. Do not forget your cross bike, because the campsite has a real cross bike track. The enthusiastic animation team provides daily fun activities and makes everyday a party!
At Restaurant Patershof you can enjoy a tasty lunch or dinner. For a special Dutch treat, at Pannenkoekenhuis Pater Pannenkoek you can enjoy delicious pancakes. While the children are playing in the playground, relax on the terrace with a nice cold drink or cup of coffee.
- Biking tours at campsite
- Recreation space
- Take-out meals
- Pizza place
- Restaurant (lots of choice)
- Snack bar
- Fresh baked bread available at campsite
- Children sanitary facilities
- Heated sanitary facilities
- Electric barbecue allowed
- Gas barbecue allowed
- Coal barbecue allowed
- Pet allowed
- Wi-Fi coverage 80-100%
- Beach volleyball
- Some playground equipment
- Indoor playground
- Jeu de boules court
- Miniature golf
- Bouncy house
- Table tennis place
- Pup tent NOT allowed
- Indoor pool (heated)
- Outdoor pool
- Sunbathing area
- Children's pool
- Fishing possibilities
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
What can you see and do near Campsite Beringerzand?
- Visit the Toverland amusement park and Speelpark Klein Zwitserland (Little Switzerland Play Park) with your children
- Enjoy cycling and walking through nature reserves
- Take a cruise on the river Maas with the Maashopper
- Go shopping in Venlo, Roermond, or Maastricht
- Spend a day at Wine & Golf Kapèlkeshof
The possibilities for fun outings from Campsite Beringerzand are endless. At BoeBaDoe Farm DIY, you can hear, see, and feel real farm life with animals and the great outdoors. In Limburg there are three national parks where you can enjoy walking and cycling: De Meinweg National Park, De Groote Peel, and De Maasduinen National Park. Are you a golf enthusiast? There is a 21-hole golf course in the area. Have a fun-filled day with your family at Toverland amusement park. In the picturesque village of Arcen, situated in the Maasduinen, lies Kasteeltuinen Arcen (Castle Gardens Arcen), one of the most diverse flower and plant parks in Europe.