Your health and a safe holiday are our priority and we will do our utmost for that. Can your holiday not continue because of the coronavirus? Then we offer you a Rent-a-Tent voucher (with maximum flexibility), which you can redeem for a new booking in 2020 or 2021. Redeeming your voucher is possible for arrivals until 30 September 2021. This means that you do not have to decide now which new holiday to book.
Rent-a-Tent stands for service, flexibility and quality.
At all campsites in Europe with our own accommodations, Rent-a-Tent has courriers on site for help, questions and assistance during your holiday. They are your first point of contact at the campsite and will ensure that you enjoy your well-deserved holiday. In addition, Rent-a-Tent, as you are used to from us, is flexible in terms of arrival and departure day. Every day you can arrive at the campsite for your holiday in our accommodation. (based on availability)
And of course we are available from Monday to Friday by telephone, chat and email for your booking questions.
Is your holiday canceled by Rent-a-Tent?
Then you will be personally informed about this. You will receive a Rent-a-Tent voucher from us worth the amount already paid. With this voucher you can book a new holiday with Rent-a-Tent at a later date. Redeeming your voucher is possible for all arrivals until 30 September 2021. The voucher can be used for all camping holidays from the offer of Rent-a-Tent.
How do I receive a Rent-a-Tent voucher?
You will receive a voucher if you, unfortunately, cannot go on holiday due to the coronavirus. Our reservation team will personally contact you within two weeks and we will inform you about how the voucher will be made available. You do not need to contact us about this.
Terms and conditions Rent-a-Tent voucher:
- The Rent-a-Tent voucher can only be redeemed for a camping holiday offered by Rent-a-Tent.
- You can choose from all the campsites on our website: www.rent-a-tent.uk. If the travel sum of your new trip is higher, you pay the additional costs. When the new holiday is cheaper, you can keep the remainder of the voucher for spending.
- The Rent-a-Tent voucher is valid for a new reservation at Rent-a-Tent.uk, this holiday must take place in 2020 of 2021. The stay period is possible until 30 September 2021, based on availability and depends on the opening dates of the campsites and our accommodations.
- After you have redeemed your Rent-a-Tent voucher and made a new reservation, the regular booking policy will apply to the new booking. With this booking policy you agree when making the new reservation.
- The Rent-a-Tent voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- The Rent-a-Tent voucher is not transferable.
Thank you for your trust and take good care of each other!
News about the coronavirus
We understand that you have questions about your booked holiday with Rent-a-Tent and we would therefore like to keep you informed about the situation.
How can you reach us?
We are open form Monday to Firday form 9 am to 5.30 pm.
- You can call us on +31 547 - 364080
- You can send your question via email to [email protected]
- You can also chat with our employees during office hours via our website
- Or send your question via the contactform on our website
Weekend emails will be processed on Monday moring.