Campsite de Bosgraaf
Lieren, Gelderland, the Netherlands
- Family campsite in the middle of a beautiful forest
- Discover the Natoinal Park "the Veluwe" on foot or by bicycle
- Heated swimming pool with a 30-meter slide
- Paddling pool with sprinklers for the little ones
- Large playing field and playground for children
Very suitable for children
younger than 7 years old.
Very suitable for children
between 8 and 14 years old
Suitable for children
14 years and up
Small-scale family campsite near nature park the Hoge Veluwe
Campsite de Bosgraaf is a nice family campsite and is located in a beautiful forested area. From the campsite you get on your bike to discover the beautiful surroundings.
Games and Action
Your children will never get bored at camping De Bosgraaf. There is a large fenced-in playground with swings, slide, air trampoline, playhouse and a real pirate ship! While you keep an eye on things from the picnic bench, the children have plenty of space to play, run and slide. Right next to the playground you will find a sports field and a BMX cross track.
Take a dip in the heated swimming pool at camping De Bosgraaf. There is a water slide of no less than 30 meters! Right next to the pool there is a paddling pool for the little ones with shallow water and fun play equipment.
Food and drink
You don't have to go far for a bite to eat. Enjoy a delicious meal in the eatery. You can also enjoy a drink on the terrace or an ice cream.
In the shop you can order fresh bread rolls daily, get a newspaper and there is a limited range of groceries. You will also find several large supermarkets in the immediate vicinity.
- Heated sanitary facilities
- Restaurant (limited choice)
- Snack bar
- Fresh baked bread available at campsite
- Electric barbecue allowed
- Gas barbecue allowed
- Coal barbecue allowed
- Recharging point for electric cars
- Wi-Fi coverage 80-100%
- Pup tent NOT allowed
- Pet NOT allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Fishing possibilities
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Biking tours at campsite
- Recreation space
- Located in woods
- Jeu de boules court
- Sport terrain
- Table tennis place
What can you do in the vicinity of camping de Bosgraaf?
- Go shopping in the Hanseatic cities; Zutphen, Deventer, Doesburg and Arnhem
- Visit the Koningin Juliana Toren family amusement park or the Apenheul
- Take beautiful day trips on foot or by bike across the Veluwe
- For an exciting outing, go to the Klimbos Veluwe
An unforgettable outing with your children? Go to the Apenheul, Burgers Zoo or the gnome forest in Klarenbeek. Or eat you think of the Juliana Toren family amusement park or the Malkenschoten children's paradise. Enough choice! And is the weather not so good for a day? Then children can let off steam at the Monkey Town indoor playground. This is also the ideal place for nature lovers. The Veluwe is known for its beautiful nature where you can enjoy walking and cycling. For a day of shopping you can go to one of the Hanseatic cities of Zutphen (16 km), Deventer (19 km), Doesburg (19 km) and Arnhem (24 km).