Campsite San Francesco
Caorle, Venetian coast, Italy
- Directly on a 500 m long beach
- No fewer than 5 swimming pools!
- Good restaurants
- Wide range of animation
- Water amusement park next to the campsite
Very suitable for children
younger than 7 years old.
Very suitable for children
between 8 and 14 years old
Very suitable for children
14 years and up
Spacious family campsite on the Venetian coast!
Camping San Francesco is located on the seafront, on the beach on the Adriatic coast and surrounded by rich Mediterranean vegetation with hundreds of trees.
The 5-star campsite is located near Caorle, a picturesque fishing village that welcomes you with its history, colors, flavors and traditions and takes you into a forgotten atmosphere. Access to the free beach.
Games, fun and many sports for you every day at our campsite with animation in Caorle, for a holiday in which you never get bored! Samarcanda awaits you with first class animation. Games on the beach, evening shows, sports activities and much more for all ages: discover the world of Samarcanda in San Francesco! The campsite has a Flinky Club (3-9 years), Teeny Club (10-13 years) and a Junior Club (14-18 years). Every evening the campsite offers concerts in the piano bar and entertainment shows. In San Francesco you can take lessons for beach tennis, football, archery, swimming, fitness, Capoiera, martial arts and self-defense or in the many sports and Enstpannungsturnierenam and participate in the sports fields of the village.
Camping San Francesco has 3 multi-purpose sports fields Basketball / volleyball, 3 tennis courts, 3 pétanque fields , two soccer fields, two basketball / Vollayball sports fields, 2 beach volleyball sports fields , mini golf , archery and a gym.
San Francesco has 5 swimming pools:
- Tropical Pool (26 × 13 m): in front of the sea, consisting of an adult pool and a children's pool. Opening hours: from 09:30-19:00. Closed Saturday.
- Swimming pool Maxim (20x14m): Opening hours: 9.30 - 13:00 and 15:00 - 19:00 pm. Closed on Monday.
- Swimming Pool Residence (25 × 22 m): with waterfalls and water features. Opening hours: from 9:30 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00, Saturday and Sunday open until 211:30, closed Tuesday.
- heated Penelope pool (34 x 14 m at a temperature of 23-24 ° ..): Opening: Pool is closed from 09:30 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00, Thursday geoffnet. Mittwoch to 21:30.
- Fitness Swimming Pool : Aquagym, Aquabike, Yoga, Stretching ... Go for the pleasure of training and keep fit on vacation!
In addition to the campsite, there is the Water Park Garden , with 4 swimming pools, 2 slides, whirlpool, games for children and equipped with a fitness center for adults and disco pub. Free entry from 26/08! Entrance fee: €4 adults, €3 children from 4-8 years old, free children from 0-3 years old. Admission after 14:00 : €3 adults, €2.50 children 4-8 years old, free children 0-3 years old. Open every day from 10:00 to 19:00.
The seaside resort of San Francesco has an air-conditioned and well equipped Medical Center for first aid for injuries and burns to measure your blood pressure or to help you immediately with the signs of illness that often occur on vacation .
San Francesco, a dog-friendly campsite in Caorle, Bi Dog Beach , the dog-friendly beach equipped for a beach holiday in Italy together with your four-legged friend.
The campsite has 3 restaurants: Restaurant Pizzeria "Maxim"** : RESTAURANT PIZZERIA "MAXIM": A modern and comfortable environment to enjoy delicious dishes prepared with typical Italian products. From breakfast to dinner, this restaurant is always the place to be.
- Restaurant Pizzeria Grill "Barbablù"** : The perfect location to enjoy delicious and varied menus: our specialty is undoubtedly grilled meat, but we also offer a wide selection of main and side dishes based on fish, pasta and many other varied dishes.
- Restaurant Pizzeria Grill "Chalet Beach" : A beautiful location overlooking the beach and delicious dishes. Meat and fish straight from the grill and of course traditional Italian cuisine.
** Chiosco "Luca's" : For a waterfront spritz, this is the ideal place. From a breakfast, a toast, or an aperitif with friends!
Bacaro Bar and Wine Bar: A typical Venetian bar with tempting snacks and the best wines.
Yogurteria Veronica : ice cream, but also fresh and light yogurt: it can be found in "Yogurteria Veronica", which is located in the pedestrian area. A refreshing snack for a quick snack, tasty and prepared to your taste!
Veronica ice cream parlor : In the pedestrian area leading to the beach, you will find Nicola's excellent ice creams. With more and more ice creams, for a tasty and refreshing break. Try the new ice cream "Trainer": rice milk, coconut and lime!
Supermarket : So that you do not have to leave the holiday village, the campsite offers you a supermarket for all basic groceries: from fresh bread to fruit and vegetables.
Mobile home Mars
- Max. 4 adults + 1 child (< 6 years).
- 2 bedrooms
- Wooden veranda
Mobile home Happy Premium
- 3 bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Semi-covered wooden terrace
- Air conditioning (with surcharge € 5 per day, to pay on the spot)
- Take-out meals
- Ice available
- Pizza place
- Restaurant (limited choice)
- Restaurant (lots of choice)
- Snack bar
- Fresh baked bread available at campsite
- Self-service restaurant
- Animation program
- Disco evenings
- Biking tours at campsite
- Recreation space
- Children sanitary facilities
- Beach volleyball
- Miniature golf
- Bouncy house
- Pup tent NOT allowed
- Pet NOT allowed
- Entry ban during mid-day break
- Located at sea
- Sand beach
- Sunbathing area
- Own boat allowed
- Children's pool
- Water slide
- Swimming in sea
- Recharging point for electric cars
What to do in the vicinity of camping San Francesco
- Wide sandy beaches
- Nice tourist resorts
- Lively boulevards
- Discotheques, bars and restaurants
- Art treasures in Venice
Caorle is a colorful Venetian fishing village. The rural houses and the old village church with its typical clock determine the atmosphere here. In the immediate vicinity of the campsite you will also find the famous seaside resorts of Lignano, Bibione and Jesolo with their pleasant shopping streets, squares and boulevards. In addition, a visit to the romantic city of Venice and the islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello should not be missed.