Wertheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- The campsite is located directly on the Main River
- Located just a short distance from the historic city of Wertheim
- Large outdoor swimming pool is located right next to the campsite with free access
- Features both beach volleyball and a basketball court
- Fun for the children on the playground
Very suitable for children
younger than 7 years old.
Suitable for children
between 8 and 14 years old
Less suitable for children
14 and up
A wonderful camping holiday on the banks of the River Main
Azur Campsite Wertheim is a friendly family campsite in a unique location on the Main River. The historic city of Wertheim is a tourist attraction with its many half-timbered houses and the castle ruins high above the city. You can cycle to the center of Wertheim (approx. 2 km) via a cycle path next to the campsite.
Next to the campsite is a large public outdoor swimming pool with a paddling pool and slides, which you can use free of charge as a guest of Campsite Wertheim.
At the campsite you can have a bite to eat in the cozy restaurant or its covered beer garden. Children can have fun playing together in the playground or play a great game of basketball, volleyball, or table tennis. There is also an outdoor fitness area.
Fresh bread rolls are available every morning in the campsite shop, so you can start your day off right! There are many beautiful walking and cycling routes throughout the area. And in the evening, you can relax while watching the passing boats on the Main River.
- Up to 5 persons
- Large fridge with freezer
- Gas BBQ (skottel braai)
- Fan and Heating
- Covered terrace
- Take-out meals
- Restaurant (lots of choice)
- Fresh baked bread available at campsite
- Heated sanitary facilities
- Electric barbecue allowed
- Gas barbecue allowed
- Coal barbecue allowed
- Pet allowed
- Recharging point for electric cars
- Wi-Fi coverage 80-100%
- Pup tent NOT allowed
- Entry ban during mid-day break
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Some playground equipment
- Table tennis place
- Biking tours at campsite
- Located at river/creek
- Own boat allowed
- Trailer slope
- Fishing possibilities
- Swimming in river
What can you see and do near Campsite Wertheim?
- City walk through the historic center of Wertheim or to the castle ruins
- Visit the fascinating Glass Museum
- Enjoy a leisurely boat trip on the Main River
- Take an excursion on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- Visit the historic Monastery Bronnbach
- Go shopping at Wertheim Village or EXPO Camp
Take a city walk through the historic center of Wertheim with its charming shops and terraces. A boat trip on the Main River is also highly recommended. You can enjoy shopping at the outlet stores at Wertheim Village. Are you a wine lover? Then join a wine tasting and enjoy the excellent Franconian wines!