Conditions sending review
- This review opportunity is not meant as a way to communicate and is not meant to be a complaint form.
- You can only give one review per campsite per booking.
- Using names in the reviews is not allowed.
- It is of importance to respect other people's opinion.
- Your review will be rated by us and cannot contain foul language, racist and/or discriminating and/or offensive texts and cannot contain advertising expressions.
Rent-a-Tent reserves the right to use your review for marketing purposes. Owners of accommodations or others that have an interest in the outcome of the reviews are not allowed to write a review. The reviews are the personal experiences of the guests of Rent-a-Tent. These are for the responsibility of the guest. Rent-a-Tent reserves the right not to publicise improper information. After filling in a review your name (possibly anonymous) and the time period of your stay will be send with the review. By sending your review you accept these conditions.
Conditions for winning the check
- Only customers that booked an accommodation of Rent-a-Tent in 2020 can participate in this promotional action.
- Staff of Rent-a-Tent is excluded from this promotional action.
- From all sent in reviews three winners will be drawn on the 30th of January 2021.
- The winners will receive a check with the value of €100, which can be used to book an accommodation of Rent-a-Tent during the complete 2021 season.
- The check cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The outcome is not open for discussion.
- Your personal details will not be given to others.
- Rent-a-Tent does not accept any liability in regard to this promotional action.
The Rent-a-Tent accommodations are:
- Bungalow tent Blue and Coral
- GlamLodge tent
- Lodge tent Cream and Lodge tent Forest
- Safari tent Olive, Ecru, Ivory, Almond, Caramel and Taupe
- Mobilhome Lime, Mango and Mango Premium
- Grand Lodge tent I and Grand Lodge tent II