We need couriers for campsites in Europe
We are looking for active seniors who like to spend their free time on a campsite and who also want to work as a courier of Rent-a-Tent accommodations.
As a courier of Rent-a-Tent you take full care of the maintenance of our accommodations on the campsite. You ensure that all accommodations look clean and tip top at all times. You are also the main contact for our guests at the campsite. You also ensure that the inventory is in order and that any minor repairs can be carried out by yourself.
The season runs from April to mid or late September. Rent-a-Tent prefers couriers who can work for us for an entire season. At some campsites it is also possible to manage only the lowseason or only the high season. However, you must be available for at least 10 weeks.
A requirement is that you have your own accommodation like a caravan, camper or tent.
- Experienced campers who love camping life
- In possession of your own touring caravan or motorhome for housing
- Have a sense of service and have communicative qualities
- Good health, being active and being fit
- Self-reliance and technical skill
- Representative appearance
- Good speaking skills in modern languages English and/or German
- Speaking skills in French, Italian and/or Spanish are preferable
- At least 10 consecutive weeks available
- Pets are allowed on a selected number of campsites
What can you expect from us?
- Varied position at a leading travel organization
- Pleasant working environment, at the most beautiful locations in Europe and special campsites
- Appropriate expense allowance
- A free pitch on the campsite
- Participation collective travel insurance
- Attractive arrangement for vacations for managers and / or their families
Interested? Then apply now:
Are you interested in the role of a courier at Rent-a-Tent? Fill in the online application form now via this link:
You will receive more information about the position from us and we will contact you if there is sufficient interest from our side.
Do you have any questions about the position? Please do not hesitate to contact us by email [email protected] or by telephone 0031-547 36 70 41.