Campsite Recreatiepark Rhederlaagse Meren
Lathum, Gelderland, the Netherlands
- Located on a recreational lake with a sandy beach
- Holiday park with its own marina
- Outdoor pool with paddling pool
- Near Arnhem and the famous nature reserve Posbank
- Perfect location for water sports enthusiasts!
Very suitable for children
younger than 7 years old.
Very suitable for children
between 8 and 14 years old
Less suitable for children
14 and up
Beautiful campsite with marina right on the Lathumse Plas,
Recreation park de Rhederlaagse Meren in Gelderland is the perfect location for cycling, walking or sailing. The holiday park is located directly on the lake and has a fine sandy beach where you can relax with your family. Bring your own boat? That is no problem at the Rhederlaagse Meren, because there is a marina .
At Recreatiepark Rhederlaagse Meren you will find an outdoor pool with a toddler area. Children will never get bored in the playground, on the panna field and the tennis court. Or they go to the aqua park in the lake from May. You can also cast a fishing line in the fishing pond. In high season, the animation team organizes fun activities.
You don't have to go far for fun. In the brown café "Old Sailer" you can enjoy a drink and for a bite to eat you can go to the restaurant . There is also a cafeteria. On the beach at the Rhederlaag you will find a beach bar , where you can enjoy the sun and a cocktail. For your daily shopping you can go to the supermarket .
The area has a lot to offer. Rent a bike and go exploring! Nice cycling routes are available at the reception.
- Outdoor pool
- Own boat allowed
- Children's pool
- Fishing possibilities
- Heated sanitary facilities
- Restaurant (lots of choice)
- Snack bar
- Fresh baked bread available at campsite
- Electric barbecue allowed
- Gas barbecue allowed
- Coal barbecue allowed
- Pet allowed
- Wi-Fi zone
- Pup tent NOT allowed
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Located at lake/recreation pool
- Sunbathing area
- Sand beach
- Recreation space
What can you do in the vicinity of Recreation Park de Rhederlaagse Meren?
- De Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Queen Juliana family amusement park
- Visit the Hanseatic city of Doesburg with its historic center
- A day at Apenheul or Burgers' Zoo
- Subtropical swimming pool Rozengaarde
In the vicinity of Recreation Park Rhederlaagse Meren there is something fun to do for every age. Experience an unforgettable day with your family in the Apenheul or Burgers'Zoo zoo. The Koningin Julianatoren family amusement park is also highly recommended with young children. Visit a museum? The Dutch open air museum is only 9 km. Spend a day shopping in Arnhem or stroll through the historic center of Doesburg.