Campsite De Goudsberg
Lunteren, Gelderland, the Netherlands
- Discover the beautiful Veluwe from campsite De Goudsberg
- Swimming in large indoor and outdoor pool
- Playground, soccer field and tennis courts
- Many walking and cycling routes start directly from the campsite
- The center of the Netherlands
Very suitable for children
younger than 7 years old.
Suitable for children
between 8 and 14 years old
Less suitable for children
14 and up
Lovely camping at The Veluwe!
Camping de Goudsberg is located on the middle point of the Netherlands. From the campsite you can walk directly into the beautiful forest. Enjoy the beautiful nature on the Veluwe!
Camping de Goudsberg also has a beautiful indoor swimming pool and a spacious outdoor pool with sunbathing area. Here you can relax wonderfully. For the little ones there is a toddler pool both inside and outside. You can get a cold drink or snack at the kiosk.
Time for action
Kicking a ball on the soccer field? Want to play a game of tennis? Or are you more a fan of basketball? At campsite de Goudsberg, active people are in the right place! Children can play for hours with friends on the sports fields and at the playground with slide, swings and table tennis tables.
Food & Fun
You don't even have to leave the campsite for a bite to eat. At the entrance of the campsite you will find a cosy restaurant with terrace. The restaurant offers a varied menu. The campsite also has a canteen/snack bar and offers a sandwich service, where you can pick up tasty fresh sandwiches on order.
Opposite campsite de Goudsberg is the Lunterse Buurtbos, an ideal place for cycling and hiking enthusiasts. Just behind the campsite is het Uilenbos, a restaurant with a large playground. A wonderful place where children can fully climb, jump, race, zoom and slide.
- Biking tours at campsite
- Recreation space
- Take-out meals
- Restaurant (lots of choice)
- Snack bar
- Fresh baked bread available at campsite
- Children sanitary facilities
- Heated sanitary facilities
- Electric barbecue allowed
- Gas barbecue allowed
- Coal barbecue allowed
- Common barbecue place
- Pet allowed
- Wi-Fi zone
- Pup tent allowed
- Indoor pool (heated)
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Located in woods
- Sloping terrain
- Jeu de boules court
- Miniature golf
- Table tennis place
What can you do in the vicinity of the Goudsberg campsite?
- Beautiful walks and bike rides through the Hoge Veluwe National Park
- The 'kids-proof' Kröller-Müller Museum
- Visit the center of the Netherlands and the notary bank
- A day at the Julianatoren children's amusement park or the Apenheul
- Shopping in Amersfoort, Apeldoorn or Arnhem
Just a 5-minute walk from the Goudsberg campsite, "de stone" is the center of the Netherlands. On the Veluwe you can endlessly cycle, walk and horseback ride over heathland, sand drifts, grassy plains and through the forest. Also visit the Kröller-Müller Museum. Take your children for a day at the Julianatoren children's amusement park or how about the Apenheul? If you want to shop, you can go to Amersfoort, Apeldoorn or Arnhem, but closer you can visit the places Ede at 8 kilometers and Barneveld at 7 kilometers.