Courriers for campsites in Europe
We are looking for active people, who like to spend their free time at a campsite and have the pleasure of acting as managers. This is possible as a holiday job at home and abroad. You are responsible for the management of our tentaccommodations. You are also the contact for our guests at the campsite. Hospitality and good management are the most important points for the position as manager, with an emphasis on service and quality.
For the 2019 season, Rent-a-Tent is looking for managers at campsites in Europe.
Are you interested or would you like to receive more information? Then contact us via the telephone number or e-mail address below!
The season runs from June to mid-September. At a number of campsites it is possible to manage only the pre-season or high season. Managers are responsible for the Rent-a-Tent bungalow or safari tents and mobile homes with great pleasure.
You receive the guests with a cup of coffee or a cool drink. The children want to go to the campsite as soon as possible to the playground or the swimming pool, you can "settle things" with the guests in peace. You give a brief explanation with some details about the campsite, such as store opening times, reception and any takeaway meals and some tips about the area. The manager is also responsible for collecting the deposit.
You guide the guest to the booked accommodation (tent and / or mobile home) and provide some explanation about the inventory. At set times you can be found at the reception tent, answer the questions of the guests, provide information about the area and solve any problems. You can refer the guest to the campsite reception in case of any medical problems. You stay at the campsite, usually at the reception area, where you put your own accommodation. The reception tent is used as a "workspace". Managers are responsible for the accommodations, which must be clean and complete upon arrival of the guests.
- Experienced campers who love camping life
- In possession of your own touring caravan or motorhome for housing
- Have a sense of service and have communicative qualities
- Good health, being active and being fit
- Self-reliance and technical skill
- Representative appearance
- Some speaking skills in modern languages (English, German and / or French)
- At least 6 consecutive weeks available
- Pets are allowed on a selected number of campsites in the Netherlands and abroad. (Pets are generally not allowed in Italy.)
What can you expect from us?
- Varied position at a leading travel organization
- Pleasant working environment; at the most beautiful locations in Europe and special campsites
- Appropriate expense allowance
- Participation collective travel insurance
- Attractive arrangement for vacations for managers and / or their families